Modern appliances have made housework a lot easier, but it’s important to take good care of your washer and dryer to make sure they run efficiently when you need them.
It is very inconvenient to go to the laundry when you need clean clothes. A great way to make sure your washing machine is always ready when you are is to have it fixed and repaired at the first signs of problems with your washing machine. Our team of professionals arrives at your home on your schedule and offers you a quote before starting any service. Once the job is done, we clean up and get it ready to go.
Types of washers we repair and service
Our technicians are trained and experienced in repairing washing machines on many different types of machines, including:
- Top loading
- Front loading
- Combined units
Call us when you experience these problems with your washing machine
Today’s modern machines have more moving parts and electronic components, which can make it more difficult to diagnose and repair a problem with your machine. These are just some of the common problems we encountered:
- The washing machine does not turn on: check the switch and the plug or check if the washing machine is unbalanced
- No jerking: the belt may be worn or it could be the motor
- Flush not performed – Lid switch may be faulty or solenoid may need to be replaced
- Water won’t drain – this could be a clogged drain or a faulty pump. Do not let the water settle in the tub as it causes rust and corrosion.
- Water leaves stains on clothes that won’t come off: oil has probably entered your wash cycle due to a faulty transmission
- You are not receiving cold water: the valve may be closed or there may be a build-up of sediment that prevents the passage of water.
- The machine is leaking – This could be a leaky hose, a clogged drain hose, too much soap, or even a leaky tub. We can quickly find the leak and repair your machine
Washing Machine Technicians:
However, it wouldn’t hurt if your washing machine wasn’t giving you almost any trouble. Is that not true? This is possible with a routine cleaning service. All you need to do to use a safe and hassle-free appliance is make an appointment with us for your washing machine maintenance. Leave the rest to our team.
It is also essential to trust the best possible professional Automatic Washing Machine repair Technician – فني تصليح غسالات اتوماتيك for the installation of the washing machine. Have you received a top-loading washing machine? Want to install a washer and dryer combination? Does the new washing machine have a front load? Regardless of the model and brand, we will send you an expert to install the new laundry appliance according to the manual. Call us
Get in touch with our company for any service you need. Whether it’s washing machine repair or installation, we’re the trusted source for qualified and trained technicians call us or visit our website for best Washing Machine Technician – فني غسالات
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR WASHER:
It very likely needs a good cleaning! There are three basic parts of the washing machine that need to be cleaned: the filter, the detergent drawer, and the drum. Thoroughly clean the detergent drawer and remove, empty, and soak the filter before replacing it. Perform a maintenance wash of the washing machine every two months to clean the drum and hoses of dirt and grease. Simply vacuum wash at a warm temperature, with a normal dose of detergent.